DownEaster Manufacturing’s 5 Year Customer Satisfaction Warranty
DownEaster Manufacturing offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. DownEaster Manufacturing warranties each product against defects in material and workmanship for 60 Months from in-service date:
- First 36 months (3 years) at 100% coverage
- Second 24 months (2 years) at 50% coverage
DownEaster Manufacturing Warranty on all Dump Bodies and Truck Products includes:
- DownEaster manufactured products
- The repair of warrantied product
- Labor to replace warrantied product
- Freight for replacement product
- Warrantied product return freight (if required)
Paint Warranty on all DownEaster Product applies as follows:
- Primer applied to DownEaster product. Primer carries a six month warranty from the original invoice date from the DownEaster factory due to the shelf life of the applied primer.
- Factory applied top coat paint has a one year warranty.
- Paint warranty does not include any primer or paint applied to the inside or understructure of any DownEaster dump body.
This warranty does not cover:
- Diagnostics time
- Loss of use or any other downtime expense
- Travel Time or Rental unit
- Maintenance fluids
- Repairs due to inadequate diagnostics or installation
- OEM Products or accessories purchased by DownEaster as part of or offered with our product will carry the OEM manufacturer’s warranty.
No warranty of any kind applies to products which have been damaged, or have failed because of neglect, lack of maintenance, service, lubrication, wear, misuse, accidental overloading, or improper installation. All warranty is limited to product supplied under the DownEaster Manufacturing name and does not cover any Distributor Modifications. Repair or replacement is at DownEaster’s Discretion.
Complete warranty details available by contacting DownEaster.
You may register your product for warranty by clicking here.